Start here for information on how to set up your account and begin opening cases and filling forms.
- How to add another user to PrimaFacie?
- How to add interpreter information to Prima?
- How do I change my password?
- Create a new contact.
- Create a new case.
This section provides information on how to make the best use of the autofilling forms feature in Prima.
- What is reverse autofill?
- Making sure addresses autofill on the forms.
- How does autofilling a form work?
Creating Your Case
- How do I create an employment case when there is a company representative?
- How to create a custom case template.
- How do I add additional contacts to my case?
- Where do I add family members to a case?
- Using the form viewer/editor in PrimaFacie
- How do I share a form with a client to fill or review?
- What language fonts are supported in PrimaFacie?
- How do I use the client portal?
- How can I chat with clients live on the client portal?
- How to share forms in Prima.
- How can my client use the client portal to enter information for a case?
- How do I use the Clio integration?
- How do I connect to Clio?
- How do I connect to my Dropbox account?
- How to use Zapier.
- How to create Retainer Agreements and other documents with Zapier and Google Docs.