Use the search box to import contacts into Prima, or create a contact or case and it will automatically create in Clio.
Further Understanding the Clio Integration
Entering contacts into Clio.
When your account is connected to Clio, you can either
- Create the contact in Clio and then import them (and at that time any cases you have made for them) into PrimaFacie, OR
- You can create the contact in PrimaFacie and a corresponding contact will be created for you in Clio.
Creating cases that are linked to Clio.
2 ways to create cases in PrimaFacie that are linked to cases in Clio.
- Create the case in Clio, and
- then navigate in PrimaFacie to the contact page –> “Integrations” tab, and
- Import those cases into PrimaFacie
- At that point you can edit the case type in order apply the case flow, checklist and forms to the case.
- Create the case in PrimaFacie.
- A corresponding linked case is created in Clio as a result IF you have the 2-way syncing enabled in the administrator panel of PrimaFacie
Note: If you manually create cases in both places, you will see multiple (unexpected) cases in PrimaFacie and Clio.