Autofill, Reverse Autofill, and a smooth experience are all new features of our forms editor.
Our form viewer/editor now provides the following features:
- Enhanced Reverse Autofilling – we can now capture all the contact database information that you use to fill a form and add that to the profile for the contact whose information you are entering.
- Tab Index – We are now able to compensate for the USCIS’s inability to produce a working tab index and you can successfully “tab” through the whole form.
- Continuous Scrolling – You can now scroll from page to page without stopping to click the “next” button”
- Page Autofit – Now you can quickly fit the form to your screen and see a whole page at once, or you can fill the width of your screen. This feature is especially helpful if you use a monitor in “portrait mode.”
- Form Sharing is now integrated into the form viewer so you can share a form with your client and control which fields you want your client to be able to edit.
- Updated Interface – We have updated our forms viewer interface to be easier and faster to use.
- Updated Database – For the techies out there, just know we are using MongoDB now. It is faster and allows for more rapid development.